COVID-19 Policy for Synergy Studio
All policies in this document will be effective as of November 11, 2020 and will remain in place indefinitely. Individual policies will be modified or discontinued as prudent over time.
Sessions and Classes
1. Privates, Semi-Privates, PT, and Massage
i. Privates and Semi-Privates will be performed in separate rooms. Clients will be required
to wear masks during sessions unless the session requires removal of the mask for
specific treatment in PT. We recommend a soft and breathable face covering such as a
ii. Treatment rooms will be outfitted with air purifiers.
2. Group Classes
i. Reformers will be set to 8 feet apart
ii. Clients will be required to wear facial covering during class
iii. Class schedule will begin with a limited schedule and adjusted according to need
iv. Classes may be discontinued for lack of enrollment and attendance
v. Air purifiers will be installed in group class areas.
3. Online Classes
i. We will continue to offer live streamed classes indefinitely.
ii. We will continue to offer the on-demand platform indefinitely.
Common Areas and Start Times
1. All classes and sessions will be limited to 50 minutes duration to allow time for cleaning
and sanitization between clients.
2. Please limit personal belongings in the studio.
3. Clients will not be allowed to enter the studio more than 5 minutes before the start of their
session or class. Please wait in your car or outside the studio until 5 minutes prior to
4. No more than 3 people are allowed in the lobby at one time. If the lobby is already at
capacity, please wait until other clients have left.
5. Clients are not allowed to bring guests, children, etc. to wait for them in the lobby during
6. Clients cannot remain in the lobby to socialize etc. after their session is complete.
Personal Protective Equipment – Employees
1. All employees will be required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times
when interacting with clients. This can be a respirator mask, cloth mask, or surgical mask. Masks
will be provided if you do not have your own.
2. Disposable Gloves:
Employees are not required to wear gloves at all times, as frequent handwashing and
sanitization is more consistent and effective at preventing microorganism spread.
Employees may elect to wear gloves at all times, as long as sanitary practices are followed
regarding sanitizing and changing gloves as needed (described below).
We will have gloves available, and clients may request that instructors wear them for their
sessions. Employees are required to comply with clients’ requests for glove use.
Personal Protective Equipment – Clients
1. All clients will be required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times while
In the studio. This can be a respirator mask, cloth mask, or surgical mask. Clients MUST
CONTINUE TO WEAR MASKS DURING SESSION.
2. Disposable Gloves:
Clients are not required to wear disposable gloves in the studio. Clients who enter the studio
wearing disposable gloves will be asked to sanitize or change their gloves in the studio.
3. Hand-Washing and Sanitizing
1. Employees and clients are required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon:
i. Entering the studio
ii. Using the restroom
iii. Beginning a session
iv. Ending a session
v. Touching common area equipment (computers, iPads, etc.)
2. To be effective, handwashing must use soap and be done for a minimum of 20 seconds.
3. Alcohol-based sanitizer is an effective replacement for handwashing. Alcohol-based
sanitizer can be used on nitrile gloves to sanitize them.
5. Clients will be asked to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the studio.
6. We will not have common area equipment available for clients to use (sign-in iPads, etc.)
7. Social Distancing
1. We will encourage clients to maintain 6’-8’ distance from each other throughout the studios.
2. Waiting room chairs will be limited to 2 and spaced accordingly.
1. Employees and clients should not come into the studio if displaying any of the following
Coughing, Sneezing, Runny Nose / Excess Mucus, Fever
2. Employees and clients who display any of these symptoms will be sent home.
9. Cleaning and Sanitizing
1. We are adhering to the CDC guidelines to clean equipment using a disinfectant solution
approved by the EPA to kill the novel Coronavir
2. All Reformer straps have been laundered and/or replaced before opening. We will have new
straps available for clients to purchase.
The studios have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to reopening.We will use soap
and water followed by Clear Gear Disinfectant for all equipment, props, and classroom/session
room items. Instructors are required to clean and sanitize all equipment, props, etc. that were
used by or touched by clients in their sessions after each session.
3. The Admin team is responsible for sanitizing common area surfaces and equipment at the end
each shift and every hour as needed during the shift.
4. The entire studio will be deep cleaned by our Cleaning Provider biweekly.
1. All employees are required to immediately communicate any report of symptoms or COVID-19
exposure/diagnosis of an employee, contractor, or client to Management via OhMD.
2. Employees are not permitted to discuss this information with anyone outside of Management.
11. Additional Info
1. The studio has made reformer towels available for purchase $59.99 each. :
2. The studio has toesox available for purchase.
3. Clients are requested to bring their own mat.
4. Above supplies must be taken home after each session, we are currently unable to store them on