Massage therapy focuses on areas in your body where pain and restrictions inhibit the flow of energy, so that healthy tissue states may be restored. Muscles are soothed, relaxed, and lengthened, reducing spasms and aiding in recovery from fatigue, stiffness, and soreness.
Massage cleanses tissues of stored toxins and increases the release of oxygen and nutrients needed for tissue repair. By guiding your awareness away from stress toward deep relaxation, massage therapy promotes restful sleep which speeds natural tissue repair. With healthy tissue restored, circulation is increased, joint flexibility and range of motion are enhanced, and posture is improved — balance is restored to your body.
Call us today at 904-387-9355 to schedule your massage appointment, or for more information.
Benefits of Massage…
- Improves movement of lymph fluids
- Maximizes supply of nutrients and oxygen through increased blood flow
- Reduces blood pressure & improves healthy circulation
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces chance of injury by relieving stress points in muscles before they result in restrictions or spasms
- Shortens recovery time between workouts
- Enhances athletic performance
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness, enhancing capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Fosters mind-body connection